Sunday, May 2, 2010

What an amazing day yesterday!!! I got to see all of my nephews. Soccer games in the morning. Those are always fun. Tom (my oldest) thinks that if he is even hardly touched that he MUST fall down. He's sooo dramatic. He actually kicked the ball! Once. And then ran off the field to holler, "Momma!! I kicked it! Did you see me!" At his first game he screamed at me from across the field, "Momma I need to ask you something! (looking at the sky in the middle of the game) What kind of clouds are those?" He's pretty airheaded at times.

After soccer my BFF came over and we went to Longview for some shots, and Starbucks!!! (I'm slightly addicted to their caramel frappacino. Oh and beef jerky, but that's a story for a different day)

My family came over for my brother's birthday. We had mom's famous green enchiladas that we only get for Big bro's birthday and Christmas. They were delicious! I had A BLAST with Tom, and my two nephews. Got a good work out in the meanwhile. We played baseball or something like it. Mostly me hitting the balls as far as I could and watching them scatter to find them. We all had fun though. I can't wait to do it again. Big bro and BFF even played for a few minutes.

My BFF caught a baby rabbit. I really wanted to keep it, but mom said when you catch a wild rabbit then wont eat. I kept him for a few hours but he wouldn't move. He didn't move until lil bro started messing with it. Then his girlfriend let it go in the living room. Lots of squealing and laughter later. We caught it, and I let it go. I hope he found his mommy or daddy. (sad face) I just really want a pet. Mom says, "You have two kids! You don't need a pet." Dad says, "Get your own house and you can have all the pets you want..." I'm just tired of going to bed alone everynight. Apparently it's going to be like that for a long time. I want a dog or cat that will sleep with me. A papillon is really what I want. (google it. They're soooo cute!) I could bring home another ferrett and see how daddy likes that. But that would be ummm whatever the word is for it. My sis-in-law would know.. She's smart. But I'm not like that anymore, so I must obey my parents.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment