Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time for school!

What a day yesterday! I had an appointment with my college counselor. After talking to her for about 2 minutes she informs me that I have a hold on my account from a previous semester at college that I didn't completely pay for. Went to the cashier to pay the hold and she tells me you can't pay for holds with a check. I almost burst into tears!!!! With a hold you can't DO ANYTHING! Sooo I did not know what to do. When I don't know what to do, and there is money involved...There's only a few people I can call. I called my daddy. Luckily, he was in the same town as the college and came to save the day! I was so relieved. I almost cried again. I do not know what I would do without my parents. I finally got it taken care of with the help of my daddy. I got registered for Summer 1 and 2 classes as well as the fall. I sooo excited. I really thought I would have years of basics to do before I saw my first Criminal Justice class. Well, I was wrong again. My first CJ class is this fall. YAY.
Tom had 2 soccer games today. He did so good! At the first one he was goalie and saved the ball about 4 times. Of course I was close by for some coaching. At the second he kicked the ball once. We celebrated. It's been a long few days. I'm tuckered!
Have a good Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! I miss you and love you....just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete