Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's just milk. The world's not short on cows....

I blogged yesterday and ended up deleting it because I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings. So I'll try to get my point across without being so blunt. And lets remember....This is my blog and I'm free to write what I want.

Apparently my family is too big for everyone to get along all the time, but this little bit of crap has been going on too long and needs to stop. Does anyone really have to ask why dad goes to the barn everynight? I think it's pretty obvious. If I couldn't even get a glass of milk in my own house without someone complaining about it. I'd sit at the barn too. And do you really have to ask why he's so grumpy? I don't. He can hardly do anything without someone making a comment when he walks away. Nobody knows how much this hurts me. I hate for him to be treated this way. How would you feel if every move you made someone turned their nose up at you? I can imagine it wouldn't feel very good. Maybe some of it is my fault also. Maybe he's upset that me and my two kids still live with him, and we get on his nerves. No one will ever know because nobody knows how to have a conversation in this house without it starting a fight. Moral of my story. If there is nothing you can do about the actions of others, and they aren't hurting you....Keep your mouth shut about them because other people don't wanna hear it.
So let's just give him a break ok? Let him come in the house and be happy for crying out loud. He's being pushed away by all the ugliness. You're gonna miss him when he's gone. Family shouldn't act that way toward one another.

LEV 19:18 Do not seek revenge or hold a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

MATT 19:19 honor your father and mother and love your neighbor as yourself.

LUKE 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment