Sunday, May 2, 2010

STUPID DOG!!!

Got reunited with an old friend through Myspace the other day. It's a boy. We went to school together like 20 years ago. (really 20 years ago. I was 5 or 6.) He was the first boy I ever thought was cute. Anyway, we talked for a few days. Then he mentioned drinking. When I told him that I don't drink he decided he really didn't want to talk to me anymore. ugh. Whatever. I don't really want to date someone who drinks, and I for sure do not want to date another addict. I really wish I wasn't an addict. Makes me feel like a freak. Like I have to explain my whole life story every time I meet someone new. Like everyone is walking on egg shells around me not to mention a drink or drug or I'll run out and relapse. Or when I do something they say, "That's addict behavior." No wonder I'm not remarried, and I live at home with my parents. Apparently there is still a ton wrong with me. I know one thing for sure. I'll never be cured. As hard as it for me...I have to accept that I'm an addict. Only recovering now.

I walked outside to smoke today. Yes, I'm a smoker and yes I know it's gross. I'd love to quit but it's sooo hard. When I walked out to smoke. There was my sweet little bunny...DEAD. I was traumatized. 45 minutes earlier when I went outside. It wasn't there. Thanks again Cinchy. So now I think I need a dog. Since dad is the one that wont let me have one and his dog ATE my bunny!

And I chipped a tooth...Time for bed...Thank goodness!!!!!

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment