Friday, January 7, 2011

A little bit of this and a lot of that...

Oh wow. It's been a while since I've written a blog! 12 hours of school and 2 little boys keep me mighty busy!
Well, school's going great. I was able to bring my GPA up this semester to a 2.13. I know that's still not very good, but it was a 1.08 from the first time I tried the school thing. I made an A in my criminal justice class! My CJ teacher is the bomb.com. I'm really ready to go back to school. I go back the 19th, and I'm taking 2 criminal justice classes, PE online and world lit online. This should be and easy semester aside from the world lit....YUCK!
I've lost 33 pounds since July! Finally after losing 33 pounds I went down a jeans size. I still have about 20 to go. I'll get there soon enough. I just wish cupcakes and celery had the same calorie value...
The kids are doing very well. L is doing exceptionally well in school. He's so smart! G is a mad man. Today he found out how much fun toilet paper can be. It was everywhere. He also found my wallet so everything that was in there isn't anymore. He's like a ferret when he finds something he likes he hides it. He climbs onto everything. He's pretty much unstoppable. Poor baby has to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor next week. He wasn't sick one time for the first year of his life. Then he turns one and he's had an ear infection pretty much none stop since. I really don't want him to have surgery, but I know that if he has to have tubes that it will make him MUCH better!
Our first court date is coming up. I'm not in trouble. It's a custody hearing or whatever they call them. It's crap really. I believe there should be a law that if sperm donors dont have anything to do with their children for the first year of their life then they should never be able to. Everyone says don't drag it out, it's bad on the kids. Well, he's one and will not know. I will do anything in my power to protect my babies, and if fighting for him is what I have to do. It's what I'm going to do. I'm sure that one day he'll thank me for it. On the other hand I have come to except the fact that visitation is clearly a possibility, and that I may have to hand my baby off to someone that is a stranger to him. My prayer is that if it comes to that, that God will send angels with him everytime he has to go, that this man will not hurt my baby, and that I will have peace through it all. I gave this situation to God a long time ago, and I have to continue trusting in him that whatever happens is best. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Harder than quitting drinking or drugs, beef jerky or cokes. For the last 14 months I have cared for, loved, changed, fed, and doctored my baby, and now he wants to see him. The nerve of some people.
I know there is a lot of different topics in this blog, but I havent blogged in quite sometime.
Have a good weekend, May God Bless you
If you're reading this please keep me and G in your prayers next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment